The Center is proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Regular part-time (30 or more hours per week) and full-time employees are eligible for all company benefits.
As a benefits eligible employee of the Center your benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage – Access to 5 comprehensive medical plans for employees and their dependents
- Holidays – 11 paid holidays each calendar year
- PTO (Paid Time Off) – Accrual begins on the first day of employment
- 0 – 1 Years = 10 days per year
- 1 – 3 Years = 15 days per year
- 3 – 5 Years = 17.5 days per year
- 5 – 12 Years = 20 days per year
- 12+ Years = 25 days per year
- 403(b) Plan – All employees are eligible to participate, and are permitted to enter the savings program at any time.
- Sick Leave Accrual – All employees who are not eligible to accrue PTO will earn 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. Sick leave accrual is capped at 48 hours.
- Life insurance and AD&D Policy – 100% paid by the Center. This is available for all benefit eligible employees.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complimentary Ticket Program – All regular scheduled part-time employees working 20 hours or more per week and full-time employees may receive up to 4 pairs of ticket per fiscal year to select shows.
- Ticket Discounts and One-Time Specials – The Performing Arts department will notify employees regarding ticket discount opportunities or one-time special offers.
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities all year long
- Other voluntary benefits and discounts are available for all employees!