- Silhouetted Wildlife Watercolors // Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Crashing Seascape Watercolor // Saturday, March 21, 2020
- Floral Watercolor // Saturday, April 18, 2020
- Monarch Watercolor // Saturday, May 16, 2020
- Beach Scene Watercolor // Saturday, June 20, 2020
- Lesson: 10am-12pm, Studio 2
- Cost: $40 per person (includes materials, pastries, drinks, one FREE Museum pass, and one raffle ticket to win a pair of tickets to a Center presented concert).
- Arrival Instructions:
- Park in the public parking lot, near the Boys and Girls Club, located off of Woodward Ave. and N. Escondido Blvd.
- Follow the walkway between the tile wall and the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
- Enter the studio gate across from the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
For questions about this program, please contact Education Program Coordinator, Ell Rudgers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.