Express your creativity during a free, family-friendly, one-hour art activity! Each make-it and take-it lesson focuses on a different style, from painting to drawing, sculpting and more! Held the 2nd Saturday of every month, lessons include all materials, are adaptable for diverse learning levels, and are led by a Center Teaching artist. Seating is limited and registration is required. Late arrivals will not be permitted past 10:05 AM.
- February 8, 2020 // Mixed Media Landscape
- Time: First lesson: 10am – 11am; Second lesson: 11:15am – 12:15pm
- Location: Studio 2
- Arrival Instructions:
- Park in the public parking lot, near the Boys and Girls Club, located off of Woodward Ave. and N. Escondido Blvd.
- Follow the walkway between the tile wall and the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
- Enter the studio gate across from the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
For questions, please contact Education Program Coordinator, Ell Rudgers, at 760-839-4176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.