Express your creativity during a free, family-friendly, one-hour art activity! Each make-it and take-it lesson focuses on a different style, from painting to drawing, sculpting and more! Held the 2nd Saturday of every month, lessons include all materials, are adaptable for diverse learning levels, and are led by a Center Teaching artist. Seating is limited and registration is required. Late arrivals will not be permitted past 10:05 AM.
- Time: 10am – 11am; Studio 2
- Arrival Instructions:
- Park in the public parking lot, near the Boys and Girls Club, located off of Woodward Ave. and N. Escondido Blvd.
- Follow the walkway between the tile wall and the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
- Enter the studio gate across from the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
- Chalk “Impressionism” //September 14, 2019 // 10am-11am // Studio 2
For questions, please contact Education Program Coordinator, Laurissa Rudgers, at 760-839-4176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.