Venue: Art & Education Studios
* This free event requires a ticket or advanced reservation. Learn more...
In this lesson, we’ll be “finger painting” the king of the jungle using no brushes and only bright acrylic colors. While finger painting may seem rudimentary, it provides an artist many benefits such as focusing on the artistic process instead of the finished product, stimulating one’s creativity and imagination, and strengthening finger and hand muscles.
Enjoy XXV: The Silver Anniversary Exhibition before or after your lesson for free (donations accepted).
2nd Saturday lessons are free and include all materials, are adaptable for diverse learning levels, and are led by a Center Teaching artist. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
- Time: First class – 10am – 11am; Second class – 11:15am-12:15pm
- Location: Studio 2
- Arrival Instructions:
- Park in the public parking lot, near the Boys and Girls Club, located off of Woodward Ave. and N. Escondido Blvd.
- Follow the walkway between the tile wall and the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
- Enter the studio gate across from the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
RSVP / Reserve Tickets
RSVP required. No ticket issued. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.