Venue: Art & Education Studios
May’s Art Spark lesson will focus on five watercolor techniques: hue/contrast, wet-on-wet painting, layering with dry brush, lifting and scrubbing.
Refine your artistry through a class designed to advance technique and elevate your understanding of the elements of art. Participants will explore various applications of watercolor. Guided by our Center
Teaching, Artist Nancy Robinson, each class provides formal training to help participants cultivate, broaden and deepen their artistic repertoire. Classes are taught the 3rd Saturday of every month. Registration is required.
- Lesson: 10am-12pm, Studio 2
- Cost: $40 per person (includes materials, pastries, drinks, one FREE Museum pass, and one raffle ticket to win a pair of tickets to a Center presented concert).
- Arrival Instructions:
- Park in the public parking lot, near the Boys and Girls Club, located off of Woodward Ave. and N. Escondido Blvd.
- Follow the walkway between the tile wall and the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
- Enter the studio gate across from the Escondido Historical Train Depot.
For questions about this program, please contact Education Program Coordinator, Laurissa Rudgers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$40 General Admission