Venue: Great Green
* This is either a "ticketless" free event, or an event where free tickets are handed out at the door — simply show up and enjoy. Learn more...
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Phatties will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus during our Hidden City Sounds music series.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each week, however the lineup for this Friday will include:
- Cousin’s Maine Lobster truck – featuring Maine lobster rolls on the west coast
- Danky Donuts – featuring top shelf unique donuts, toppings, and fun twists to some of your favorite desserts
- Devil Dogs BBQ – featuring authentic southern style BBQ including ribs, brisket, smoked chicken, pulled pork, Mac N Cheese and more
- Kona Ice – featuring tropical shaved ice
- Leilani’s – featuring Hawaiian food
- Phatties – featuring the best authentic food from Queretaro, Mexico. Gorditas(Phatties), Enchiladas & Guajolotes (Pambasos)
- Quick Stop Grill – featuring Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern cuisine
- The Food Dood – featuring American/Mexican fusion
Attend this Event
Event starts at 6pm.
No RSVP is required and admission is free. Participating trucks vary each week!