Venue: Great Green
* This is either a "ticketless" free event, or an event where free tickets are handed out at the door — simply show up and enjoy. Learn more...
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Phatties will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus during our Hidden City Sounds music series.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each week, however the lineup for this Friday will include:
- Chameleon Cuisine – featuring a unique & delectable culinary adventure for the foodie at heart
- Goodness Baked Cookies- featuring fresh baked cookies made to order
- Phatties – featuring the best authentic food from Queretaro, Mexico. Gorditas(Phatties), Enchiladas & Guajolotes (Pambasos)
- The Go Go Truck – featuring locally sourced, farm-fresh eats
- The Rush Coffee – featuring locally roasted and locally loved coffee
- Up in Smoke – featuring slow smoked beef, pulled pork, braised chicken and vegetarian meatballs served as sandwiches, sliders or on salads
Attend this Event
Event starts at 6pm.
No RSVP is required and admission is free. Participating trucks vary each week!