Venue: Great Green
* This is either a "ticketless" free event, or an event where free tickets are handed out at the door — simply show up and enjoy. Learn more...
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Phatties will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Arrival Courtyard (area in front of the Concert Hall) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus during our Hidden City Sounds music series.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each week, however the lineup for this Friday will include:
- Danky Donuts – Featuring unique donuts, toppings, and fun twists to some of your favorite desserts
- Phattie’s – Featuring authentic food from Queretaro, Mexico
- Pomodoro Rosso – Featuring finely crafted selection of authentic Italian recipes all over town
- The Go Go Truck – Featuring locally sourced, farm-fresh eats
- The Rush Coffee – Featuring locally roasted and locally loved coffee
- Up in Smoke – Featuring slow smoked beef, pulled pork, braised chicken and vegetarian meatballs served as sandwiches, sliders or on salads
- Z’s Buddies – Featuring Japanese fusion dishes such as Sushi Burritos and Poke
Attend this Event
Event starts at 6pm.
No RSVP is required and admission is free. Participating trucks vary each week!