Venue: Ticket Office
* This is either a "ticketless" free event, or an event where free tickets are handed out at the door — simply show up and enjoy. Learn more...
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Phatties will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Arrival Courtyard (area in front of the Concert Hall) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus during our Hidden City Sounds music series.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each week, however the lineup for this Friday will include:
- Danky Donuts – Featuring unique donuts, toppings, and fun twists to some of your favorite desserts
- Just Smother It – Featuring spicy food
- O Food Truck – Featuring fresh, healthy and delicious organic food
- Phattie’s Food Truck – Featuring the best authentic food from Queretaro, Mexico, Gorditas, Enchiladas & Guajolotes
- Pinto’s Pizza Cones – Featuring all your favorite pizza toppings inside a golden crispy cone crust
- SD Food Affair – Featuring Laotian food
- The Food Dood – Featuring American/Mexican fusion
- The Rush Coffee – Featuring locally roasted and handcrafted coffee
Attend this Event
Event starts at 6pm.
No RSVP is required and admission is free. Participating trucks vary each week!