Venue: Ticket Office
* This is either a "ticketless" free event, or an event where free tickets are handed out at the door — simply show up and enjoy. Learn more...
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Phatties will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Arrival Courtyard (area in front of the Concert Hall) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus during our Hidden City Sounds music series.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each week, however the lineup for this Friday will include:
- Beachin Boba – Featuring specialty drinks and desserts
- Born in Brooklyn – Featuring New York street food with a little kick and a lot of class
- Cousin’s Maine Lobster – Featuring fresh and authentic Maine seafood
- Leilani’s Food Truck – Featuring Hawaiian food
- Phattie’s Food Truck – Featuring the best authentic food from Queretaro, Mexico, Gorditas, Enchiladas & Guajolotes
- Quick Stop Grill – Featuring Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern food
- The Cali Food Truck – Featuring the Mexican style that makes our customers come to enjoy a new experience of food and flavor
Attend this Event
Event starts at 6pm.
No RSVP is required and admission is free. Participating trucks vary each week!