Venue: Great Green
* This is either a "ticketless" free event, or an event where free tickets are handed out at the door — simply show up and enjoy. Learn more...
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Curbside Bites will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of seven to nine food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each Friday, however the lineup for Friday, July 20th will include:
- Angry Crocodile – Specializing in street-style cajun food
- Beachin’ Boba – Specializing in specialty drinks and desserts
- Chameleon Cuisine – Specializing in appetizing, fun, & friendly catering experience
- Corazón de Torta – Specializing Authentic Abuelita Mexican style cooking
- El Shrimp Bucket – Specializing in authentic Mexican seafood
- Leilani’s Food Truck – Specializing in Hawaiian Food
- Quick Stop Grill – Specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine
- Zs Buddies Sushi Burritos – Specializing in Poke Sushi Burrito
Attend this Event
Doors will open at 6pm.
No RSVP is required and admission is free. Participating trucks vary each Friday and the full schedule can also bee seen on curbsidebites.com