Are you looking for a way to make a difference in your community? Volunteer your time, and share your passion and talent. The Center offers exciting volunteer opportunities all year round that brings people together to discover, create and celebrate the arts.
Who can volunteer?
We welcome volunteers who are enthusiastic and willing to commit their time to serving others. Our volunteers are true partners in our community – We cannot be successful without you. We thank you in advance for your interest and participation, your contribution is valued and very much appreciated!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
We have any fun and exciting volunteer opportunities all year-round!
We are currently recruiting for the following volunteer positions:
- Community Events Volunteer: Volunteers work 2-3 hour shifts at various locations on the Center’s Campus. Duties consist of assisting staff with welcoming families, handing out programs, manning information tables, assisting with activity tables, set-up and clean-up. Community events include, sMART Festival, 4th of July, Dia de los Muertos, Winter Wonderland, Musica en la Plaza, etc.
- Education – 2nd Saturdays Arts Activities: Join us for our monthly free arts workshops for families, every second Saturday of the month. Duties consist of assisting staff with event preparation, setting up supplies and helping children create arts and crafts.
- Marketing Volunteer: Our Marketing team needs ongoing volunteers to help spread the word about Center events. Duties consist of posting flyers, posters and information within the community, assisting the team with administrative work and special projects. Requirements include the ability to comfortably approach local businesses and walk for 1-2 hours.
- Museum Docent or Exhibition Assistance: A Museum Docent leads group tours through the exhibitions and educates visitors about the artwork. We also look for assistance in helping us prepare and install our museum exhibitions. Duties may include matting artworks, hanging student artwork, and typing artist’s statements. We need volunteers to work 2-3 hour shifts in our Museum.
- Theater Usher: We are looking for ongoing volunteers to assist weekly and/or monthly according to programming and needs in our Center Theater and Concert Hall. Volunteers will be working with our Head Ushers to provide customer service, handing out programs, assist in seating, and house management. Requires standing for long periods of time.
- Office Volunteer
- Safety Patrol Volunteers
Ready to make a difference? Apply online!
Becoming a volunteer at the Center is easier than ever. Learn more and sign up for our upcoming volunteer orientation at https://ccae.volunteerhub.com/ Once you sign up, complete a formal Volunteer Application and bring it with you for orientation. Attending orientation is a requirement for all volunteers.
Is your workplace or organization looking for a way to give back? We can help organize a day of service on our campus for groups large and small. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at the Center!