The Center for the Arts is home to four functional Art & Education Studios. These studios are used extensively by our Education Department, and they are also available to rent by outside parties for a variety of uses.
- All studios range from 1,000–2,000 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 49 people each.
- One studio was recently converted to a theater space, generously underwritten by County Supervisor Dave Roberts.
- Tables, chairs, and A/V equipment are available. Furniture can be configured for either art classes or classroom-style seating.
- Different studios offer different flooring types — concrete, carpet, and sprung hardwood (ideal for dance) are available.
- An upright piano is available for music and dance rehearsals/classes, as well as floor mats for exercise and martial arts classes.
Coming to the Center?