First Weekly Food Truck Fridays parks Curbside in the North County!
Every Friday starting July 6, 2018, the California Center for the Arts, Escondido and Curbside Bites will host Food Truck Fridays from 6pm-10pm on the Great Green (lawn area) of the California Center for the Arts, Escondido campus.
During this family-friendly event, guests can choose from a rotating lineup of seven to nine food trucks while being able to listen to free live music and play interactive games like corn hole and giant Jenga.
The lineup of food trucks will vary each Friday, however the lineup for Friday, July 6th will include:
- Angry Crocodile – Specializing in Cajun cuisine
- Beachin’ Boba – Specializing in specialty drinks and desserts
- Kona Ice – Specializing in Hawaiian-style shaved ice
- Leilani’s – Specializing in Hawaiian food
- Marcel Belgian Waffles – Specializing in waffles
- Pomodoro Rosso – Specializing in homemade, authentic Italian cuisine
- Quick Stop Grill – Specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine
- The Rush Coffee – Specializing in locally roasted and hand-crafted coffee
- Zs Buddies – Specializing in sushi burritos and sushi rolls
You can check out the full schedule at artcenter.org.
About the California Center for the Arts, Escondido
A 501(c)3 charitable organization, the Center’s creation was sparked by a civic vision—one that recognized the vital role that the arts play in strengthening and uniting the community. Our commitment to enriching lives and improving access to the arts, especially for low-income individuals and families, is exemplified through our extensive educational programming and robust series of free community events. The Center is guided by an enthusiastic Board of Trustees and passionate staff who are dedicated to furthering arts education and access, and to creating programs that provide cultural enrichment for residents of North County and beyond.
You can join this inspiring mission by becoming a donor. Visit artcenter.org/support or email email@example.com to start a conversation about how you or your company can make a difference right here and right now in your arts community.
Marketing Office | firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the news release index