* Fees will be assessed on phone and online orders. Learn more...
The Center is pleased to announce that Chris Botti has rescheduled his concert to Saturday, October 16, 2021.
The Center wishes to thank the fans for their patience and support.
Award-winning trumpeter and composer, Chris Botti brings a night of extraordinary jazz!
Since the release of his 2004 critically acclaimed CD, When I Fall In Love, Chris Botti has become the largest-selling American instrumental artist. His success has crossed over to audiences usually reserved for pop music and his ongoing association with PBS has led to four #1 jazz albums, as well as multiple Gold, Platinum and Grammy Awards. Most recently, his latest album, Impressions won the Grammy for Best Pop Instrumental. Performing worldwide and selling more than four million albums, he has found a form of creative expression that begins in jazz and expands beyond the limits of any single genre.
Over the past three decades, Botti has recorded and performed with the best in music, including Sting, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, Josh Groban, Yo-Yo Ma, Michael Bublé, Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, John Mayer, Andrea Bocelli, Joshua Bell, Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and even Frank Sinatra. Hitting the road for as many as 300 days per year, the trumpeter has also performed with many of the finest symphonies and at some of the world’s most prestigious venues from Carnegie Hall and the Hollywood Bowl to the Sydney Opera House and the Real Teatro di San Carlo in Italy.
Impressions, Botti’s 2012 Columbia Records and Grammy-winning release, is the latest in a stellar parade of albums that has firmly established him as a clarion voice in the American contemporary music scene. Playing with his uniquely expressive sound and soaring musical imagination, Botti is joined on the disc by featured artists Andrea Bocelli, Vince Gill, Herbie Hancock, Mark Knopfler, and David Foster in a warm, intimate celebration of melodic balladry. With the proceeding albums, Chris Botti has thoroughly established himself as one of the important, innovative figures of the contemporary music world.
Generously Sponsored By
$45 – $85
Stay up to date with the Center’s response to the Coronavirus.
The California Center for the Arts, Escondido is committed to providing flexibility for our patrons in light of these rescheduled and canceled dates.
The Center is a non-profit institution and relies on both ticket sales and donations for all operational needs related to our artistic and educational mission. While canceling and rescheduling performances is necessary for the health of our patrons, staff, artists, and volunteers, it creates a significant loss for the organization, making donations more important than ever. If you are able, we ask that you consider saving your ticket for the new scheduled date or donating the cost of your tickets back to the organization. In return, you will receive a tax deduction for your donation and will sustain our work during this challenging time and help us prepare for when our doors re-open to our audiences, artists, and community.
Ticketholders for rescheduled performances have the following options:
- Keep your tickets for the new rescheduled date
- Donate your tickets, and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value
- Exchange your tickets for a future date or alternate show (where possible)
- Exchange your tickets for a gift certificate
- Receive a full refund for the value of the ticket and associated feesWe hope that you will consider keeping or donating your ticket back to the California Center for the Arts Escondido. The Center box office will be ready to accommodate individual patrons’ needs. However, due to anticipated volume, we ask for your patience as we address each and every case. For assistance, please leave a message with our box office at 800.988.4253 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday or email email@example.com.
Buy tickets online (below), or at the Center ticket office, or by calling 800.988.4253. The ticket office is open Tue. – Sat. 12–6 PM, and Sun. 12–5 PM.
Back to the previous page