Tribal Seeds headline a special hometown performance for our “Concerts On The Green” Series—an outdoor, socially-distanced pod concert series outside the California Center for the Arts on the lawn. This show is limited capacity & is open to all ages.
Based in San Diego, rock-reggae band Tribal Seeds come at their music from a different angle, more influenced by bands like Steel Pulse and Aswad than the common touchstone of Sublime. Formed in 2005 by the Jacobo brothers, singer Steven and producer Tony-Ray, the group issued its debut album, Youth Rebellion, that same year. The album was the first of many to be released on the group’s own label, including a self-titled album in 2008, The Harvest (2009), Soundwaves (2011), Representing (2014), Roots Party (2017), and their latest LIVE album released in 2020.
HOW DOES POD TICKETING WORK?
- Tickets are sold in PODS—reserved areas for groups of (x2) + (x4) guests, safely distanced 6′ apart from other pods
- Most pods can be upgraded to x5-6 people for +$45/person
- Patrons may select their desired pod location on the ticketing page. A map detailing the per-person prices & locations is available below
- Pods are sold as an ALL-IN price—you are purchasing admission for a group of (x2-x6) guests, based on the desired size of your group
- Individual tickets are not available for purchase. You may come with less than the designated size of your pod however
- Children are required to have a ticket to enter & must be counted as part of your purchased pod size
- We recommend you bring your own chairs to sit in. If not, chairs will be available on-site for rent.
Back to the previous page