Before your Visit
The Museum is ready to welcome you back safely! Please be aware that CDC guidance and recommendations change often.
- All visitors to the Museum who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 must continue to wear a face covering. Masks must cover both the nose and mouth of the wearer. Visitors under 2 or who have been vaccinated are not required to wear a face covering per CDC guidelines.
- Visitors will be expected to socially distance from those outside of their party.
- Each of us plays an important role in curbing the spread of COVID-19. If you, or someone close to you, is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you return at a later date to safely enjoy the exhibition.
Enhanced Safety Precautions:
The Museum is ready to welcome you back with new health and safety measures.
- Plexiglas is in place at Museum front desk.
- Pre-purchased tickets are strongly encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Museum.
- Staff wipe down commonly used areas (door handles, front desk, credit card machine) hourly or after each use, whichever is more frequent.
- Museum staff are required to have a temperature check prior to entering the Museum for their shift.
- Staff are required to properly wear a face mask for the duration of their shift.
Even with all efforts and added precautions, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Museum, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.