What you can expect from the Center:
- To be part of a dedicated team that through its mission strives to create a positive impact in our community.
- A welcoming culture and supportive staff.
- A place where your contributions make a difference and bring the community together.
- To be recognized and appreciated for your work.
- The opportunity to network and meet a variety of professionals, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future.
- Gain hands-on skills.
What the Center expects from you:
- Honor your commitment to our programs. Willingness to devote a set amount of time.
- Be prompt and reliable. Show commitment to the volunteer team.
- A cheerful and positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Display excellent customer service at all times.
- Model professional behavior.
- Adhere to all Center policies and guidelines.
- Maintain a respectful relationship with our patrons and team.
- Notify us of any changes to your commitment as a volunteer.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at the Center!
Back to the previous page