The versatile Museum at the Center for the Arts is home to approximately four exhibits each year. When there are no exhibits, the Museum becomes a unique and intimate space available for rent and able to accommodate a variety of special event types.
- 9,000 sq. ft. of indoor exhibition space divided into three distinct galleries
- Celling heights ranging from 19–35 ft.
- Skylights with controlled access for natural light
- 24-hour computerized environmental and security controls
- Secure collections storage and receiving areas
- An adjoining sculpture courtyard offering 5,000 additional sq. ft. of outdoor space
Coming to the Center?