Become a Center member for as little as $60 and enjoy free entrance to the Museum all year long. Join now!
Featuring San Diego’s Fine Arts Faculty
Coming Winter 2021
Campus Creatives highlights the artworks of 56 artists teaching in San Diego County’s colleges. Representing fifteen Fine Arts Departments in institutions throughout the county, this exhibition underscores the talents of these faculty members and artists.
The variety of their artworks is immense, ranging from the mastery of traditional art techniques to strong conceptual, contemporary art pieces. Together their works explore the current climate of San Diego’s art scene and demonstrate the County’s strength in arts education.
Faculty at each university were asked to nominate two students to represent their institution’s Art Department, and their work will also be on display.
Check back here for updated hours and ticket information in January 2021
Background image: S. Jacqueline Nicolini, Moving in with Mrs. Thorne, 2017, Oil on panel, 12 x 16 in.
Let us know when you go
We’d love to see photos of your Museum visit on social media! You can share your fun with us on Facebook and Instagram.
Don’t forget to tag us @theccae
What you should know before you visit
Per CDC recommendations, the Museum has new protocols to ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable.
- All visitors to the Museum must properly wear a face covering. Masks must cover both the nose and mouth of the wearer. Visitors under 2 are not required to wear a face covering per CDC guidelines.
- A non-invasive temperature check is mandatory for all visitors. Staff will use a non-contact thermometer, aimed at your forehead, to ensure that your temperature is below 99 degrees.
- Per San Diego guidelines, you will be required to sign in to the Museum using your name and phone number.
- Visitors will be expected to socially distance from those outside of their party.
- Current museum attendance is limited to less than 25% of full capacity; this may result in short wait times.
Enhanced Safety Precautions:
The Museum is ready to welcome you back with new health and safety measures.
- Plexiglass is in place at Museum front desk.
- Pre-purchase tickets are strongly encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Museum.
- Staff wipe down commonly used areas (door handles, front desk, credit card machine) hourly or after each use, whichever is more frequent.
- Museum staff are required to have a temperature check prior to entering the Museum for their shift.
- Staff are required to properly wear a face mask for the duration of their shift.
Each of us plays an important role in curbing the spread of COVID-19. If you, or someone close to you, is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you return at a later date to safely enjoy the exhibition.
Even with all efforts and added precautions, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting the Museum, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Due to COVID-19, the Museum is not offering group tours
Schedule a guided tour with one of our trained Docents. We can accommodate K-12 school groups, college classes, or adults.
Please complete the form below to schedule a tour and send it to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact email@example.com
Become A Museum Docent
Share your love for the visual arts with the community! Please contact Mikee Ferran, Museum Exhibition and Visual Arts Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org