Support Your Arts Community!
Since 1994, the Center has been the cultural hub of North County, bringing people of diverse backgrounds together to enjoy our programs, events, and insuring that the arts are accessible to all as we know it is a vital to the health and well being of any strong community.
The impact of your gift by the numbers.
In 2022 alone, California Center for the Arts Escondido was able to:
- Create a $3.4 million impact to the downtown core of Escondido with over 85,000 people attending our performing arts events
- Delivere artistic programming to 5,129 students in the Escondido school districts alone
- Create a unique experience for over 16,500 patrons to our museum with four new exhibitions each year
- As a hub for collaboration, give for over 84 organizations each year, 39 of which are other non-profit organizations, a state of the art facility in which to have their events.
Our events and programs are only possible with your tax deductible gift.
We believe that the arts not only enhance our everyday lives, they help define a culture. We put aside differences and come together as we enjoy something beautiful, intriguing, or up-lifting. Your support today will inspire young artists, bring families together at our Museum, and create the platform in which community happens.
GET MORE TAX BENEFITS by GIVING STOCK
Did you know that you can renew your CCAE membership with appreciated stock? Transferring appreciated stock that you have owned longer than a year to CCAE has many benefits including:
- You will receive a charitable deduction for the value of the stock on the transfer date.
- You avoid capital gains tax.
- Avoid the net investment tax.
These benefits combined make the “cost” of the gift lower to you. Cash gifts, in comparison, only give you a charitable deduction. CCAE is exempt from capital gains tax when we sell the stock.
For our stock transfer instructions or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org