Support Your Arts Community!
By becoming a monthly donor, you provide the California Center for the Arts, Escondido with a stable and predictable source of funding, enabling us to plan ahead and expand our programs. Your consistent support will directly impact the lives of budding artists, educators, and the diverse audiences we serve.
Your monthly contribution will go directly towards:
- Supporting arts education programs for students in underserved communities
- Sustaining exhibitions that showcase the talent and creativity of local artists
- Enriching our performance calendar with diverse and thought-provoking shows
- Maintaining and enhancing our facilities to ensure a world-class experience for all visitors
We believe that the arts have the power to transform lives, foster empathy, and build bridges between communities. Your commitment to our Monthly Giving Program will play a crucial role in making this vision a reality.
The impact of your gift by the numbers.
In 2022 alone, California Center for the Arts Escondido was able to:
- Create a $3.4 million impact to the downtown core of Escondido with over 85,000 people attending our performing arts events
- Deliver artistic programming to 5,129 students in the Escondido school districts alone
- Create a unique experience for over 16,500 patrons to our museum with four new exhibitions each year
- As a hub for collaboration, give for over 84 organizations each year, 39 of which are other non-profit organizations, a state of the art facility in which to have their events.
Our events and programs are only possible with your tax deductible gift.
We believe that the arts not only enhance our everyday lives, they help define a culture. We put aside differences and come together as we enjoy something beautiful, intriguing, or up-lifting. Your support today will inspire young artists, bring families together at our Museum, and create the platform in which community happens.
GET MORE TAX BENEFITS BY GIVING STOCK
Did you know that you can renew your CCAEF membership with appreciated stock? Transferring appreciated stock that you have owned longer than a year to CCAEF has many benefits including:
- You will receive a charitable deduction for the value of the stock on the transfer date.
- You avoid capital gains tax.
- Avoid the net investment tax.
These benefits combined make the “cost” of the gift lower to you. Cash gifts, in comparison, only give you a charitable deduction. CCAEF is exempt from capital gains tax when we sell the stock.
For our stock transfer instructions or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org