More than just a performing arts venue, the Center’s mission is also firmly rooted in education. Through its Education Department, the Center offers a multitude of enlightening and informative programs for students, teachers, and the general public, including: field trip opportunities, weekday performances for youth, artist and performer led master classes, free arts and crafts workshops for families, music education programs, and more.
- Join our Facebook group to keep up with all education department happenings at the Center. We encourage you to share your own events with the group and keep the arts community connected!
- Open your heartstrings and make a donation to help fund our Strings program in its expansion to include cello and violas!
- Flip through out Learning Together Brochure to find out about our field trip opportunities!
- Apply for free transportation and admission to Center Stage performances and Museum field trips through our ACCESS Transportation Grant. Please apply with the Application for Bussing to be considered for transportation coverage and with the Application for Admission to be considered for admission fees coverage. Generously funded by The David T. & Dorris E. Staples Foundation and The Pratt Foundation. For questions and additional information, please contact Education Program Manager, Sherehe Hollins at 760-839-4179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events and Opportunities:
- 22nd Annual Día de los Muertos Festival | Wednesday, November 1, 2017 | 6 pm
- 2nd Saturday: Glowing Pumpkins & Pay What You Can Admission | November 11, 2017 | 10am
Please see our season of events on the Education Calendar page.