More than just a performing arts venue, the Center’s mission is also firmly rooted in education. Through its Education Department, the Center offers a multitude of enlightening and informative programs for students, teachers, and the general public, including: field trip opportunities, weekday performances for youth, artist and performer led master classes, free arts and crafts workshops for families, music education programs, and more.
- Join our Facebook group to keep up with all education department happenings at the Center. We encourage you to share your own events with the group and keep the arts community connected!
- Flip through out Learning Together Brochure to find out about our field trip opportunities!
Upcoming Events and Opportunities
- MAGEC in the Park & XXV Celebration Kickoff // Friday, June 7, 2019 // 5pm-10pm
- 2nd Saturday: Paper “Quilling” Turtles // Saturday, June 8, 2019 // 10am & 11:15am
- Craft + Sip // Macrame // Thursday, July 25, 2019 // 6-8pm
- Educators’ Night Out // Tuesday, October 8, 2019 // 4-6pm // Museum & Museum Courtyard
Please see our season of events on the Education Calendar page.